"I founded Connecticut Boot in 1995 on the principles of personal service, high quality products, strong product knowledge and excellent value to our customers. We stick by these principles today. Our customers are confident in the knowledge they will get a comfortable, well fitting boot that is right for the job and at a great value. Try us once, I know you will be back."
- Fred Jury, Owner
You might wonder: How can I be assured the footwear I purchase at CT Boot will deliver an excellent value for my money and will be comfortable?
- First, we ask how you will use your footwear. Then we recommend choices best suited to your needs.
- Next we measure. We measure your arch length, normal length and width. We scan your arch for proper support.
- Then, we recommend choices best suited to your needs and your feet. We stock hundreds of lengths & widths.
- Extensive test walking is strongly encouraged.
- Modifications. Some footwear will require minor modifications to eliminate "Hot Spots" that would otherwise compromise comfort. Through the use of heel pads, tongue pads, "spot" stretching and heel wraps, we assure the best possible fit and comfort.
- We provide free leather maintenance for the life of your foot wear. This allows us to view the condition of the product and to make sure our customer is happy with the fit, comfort and durability of the product.
- When we select footwear for sale we apply our years of experience and product knowledge to pre-screen footwear that only meet our stringent standards. Should we ever experience poor results from a particular style of footwear we return that model to the manufacture and refuse to continue to sell that product. We have no use for poor performing product on our shelves or customer's feet.
“Stop by and visit with us. I guarantee you that you will come back over and over.” - Fred Jury, Owner